Mariah Carey’’s life story to be turned into Broadway musical?November 27th, 2008 - 3:11 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Nov 27 (ANI): Mariah Carey is reportedly in talks to have her life story turned into a Broadway musical.
The singer is said to have been approached by a top theatre producer about the idea, reports China Daily.
“A huge, huge Broadway producer is interested in Mariah’’s story and it’’s in discussions. Who would turn down an opportunity like that? Mariah has a fascinating life,” a source said.
The pop superstar’’s personal life has been a heavy fixture in the media, with everything from her divorce from Sony boss Tommy Mottola in 1997, arguments with record producers and her reported physical and emotional breakdown.
The award-winning singer is now happily married to Nick Cannon, who she wed in April this year. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey's ex to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Tommy Mottola's life story set for documentary - Jul 26, 2011
- Mexican actress gives birth to second child (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Mariah Carey drew on her hell with ex-hubby for Precious role - Jan 31, 2010
- Mariah Carey's ex Tommy Mottola to pen memoir - Oct 05, 2010
- Mariah Carey going back to her ex... record label Sony? - Jan 21, 2010
- Mottola, Thalia welcomes baby boy - Jun 28, 2011
- Carey expecting boy and girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey making a giant luxury nursery - Feb 24, 2011
- Carey celebrates birthday by painting bump - Mar 30, 2011
- Alison wants to reconcile with sister Mariah - May 28, 2012
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon get married again - May 03, 2010
- Mariah Carey is expecting a girl and a boy - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey plans Christmas concert - Nov 03, 2010
- Mariah Carey gushes about baby shower gifts - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: boss, broadway musical, broadway producer, china daily, divorce, emotional breakdown, mariah carey, New Delhi, nick cannon, personal life, pop superstar, record producers, sony, theatre producer, tommy mottola