Mariah Carey still upset over hubbys no-sex-before-marriage confessionNovember 27th, 2008 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 27 (ANI): Mariah Carey is still upset with hubby Nick Cannon over his candid comments about the couple’’s no-sex-before-marriage pact.
The singer, who tied the knot with Cannon in April (08), thinks that her husband shouldnt have told the world that they waited until their wedding night to have sex for the first time.
“Why did he tell that story…? He just told people… I didn”t want him to let everybody know that but I never said anything about it; I didn”t say, ”Don”t tell people”,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
However, Carey has also revealed that they were not complete innocents in the run up to their fairytale wedding.
“We were intimate but weren”t completely intimate in the biblical sense,” she added. (ANI)
- Mariah Carey had a miscarriage two years ago - Oct 29, 2010
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcome twins on wedding anniversary - May 01, 2011
- Mariah Carey says she's expecting a boy and a girl - Feb 02, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon expecting twins - Dec 17, 2010
- Mariah Carey's hubby Nick Cannon laughs off twins rumours - Dec 11, 2010
- I'm more attracted to Mariah Carey than ever, says Nick Cannon - Apr 07, 2011
- Carey launches website dedicated to her twins - Oct 25, 2011
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon renews vows - Apr 29, 2012
- Nick Cannon all set for diaper duty - Dec 12, 2010
- Nick Cannon Announces; Mariah Carey Expecting Twins! - Dec 18, 2010
- Carey expecting baby boy? - Oct 27, 2010
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon expecting first baby - Aug 26, 2010
- Mariah disagrees with husband over kids - Jun 23, 2011
- Nick Cannon wants singing twins - Oct 22, 2011
- Carey, Cannon working on cartoon - May 09, 2012