Man offers Lamborghini as part of deal to sell PS1.1million homeSeptember 26th, 2008 - 6:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Room with a view no longer applies to home sellers, as a businessman who hopes to sell off his 1.1million-pound home offers to throw in his Lamborghini as part of the deal.
Internet tycoon Rick Hill, 30, hopes that his 152,000-pound car will attract prospective buyers, and help him sell off his luxurious six-bedroom house.
It is a bit of a novelty but I am offering the ultimate lifestyle package. Its a dream home, the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
I want to retire and am looking for a simpler life. I feel I have been there and done it with the big house and the cars.
It is time to move on and let someone else enjoy them, he said.
The house in Hockley, near Southend, Essex, has a pool, gym and games rooms, conservatory and two bathrooms. (ANI)
- 'Godfather' house up for sale at $2.9m - Dec 05, 2010
- Hilary Duff selling Beverly Hills mansion - Sep 27, 2011
- French fashion tycoon to buy Jackson's Neverland ranch - Jul 12, 2009
- Kate Middleton's home up for sale - Apr 04, 2011
- Now, a wristband that alerts husbands when wives are suffering from PMT - Feb 23, 2011
- Tiger Woods's ex-wife buys house worth $12 mn - Mar 20, 2011
- Madge to add floor for gym at Manhattan home - Jun 21, 2010
- Ben Stiller to sell New York home - Aug 18, 2012
- Becks, Posh are devotees of 'healing crystals' - Dec 03, 2010
- Britain's "most-haunted" house up for grabs - Sep 11, 2010
- Beyonce buys Jay-Z private plane - Jun 21, 2012
- Jackson's rented house has a buyer - Jun 01, 2012
- This car model costs more than the original - Oct 12, 2011
- A Pakistani man with a passion for toy cars - Jun 13, 2011
- February: A month of grave accidents in Delhi - Feb 28, 2012
Tags: bathrooms, big house, businessman, cars, conservatory, daily star, dream home, games rooms, hockley, home london, home sellers, lamborghini, Life Style, pool, prospective buyers, room with a view, simpler life, southend essex, tycoon