Major Administrative reshuffle in Uttar PradeshApril 18th, 2008 - 10:52 pm ICT by admin
Lucknow, Apr 18 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Government on Friday transferred 33 Indian Administrative Services (IAS) officers including 16 District Magistrates (DM).
According to an official release, Divisional Commissioners of Gorakhpur and Faizabad have been transferred.
Jhansis DM Rajiv Agarwal has been transferred to Allahabad.
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi had alleged in his recent visit to Bundelkhand that there were some “deficiencies” in monitoring and implementation of the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) scheme.
He said non-Congress State Governments have not implemented the scheme properly.
Gorakhpur Commissioner Rajiv Kumar has been transferred to Faizabad replacing K L Mina, who was moved to the Social Welfare Department.
P K Mohanti will be the new Gorakhpur Commissioner and Suresh Chandra of would take over Aligarh division.
Varanasi’s Additional Commissioner Dinkar Prakash Dubey has been transferred as the first DM of newly created Kanshiram Nagar.
The release said Etah DM Shashi Bhushan Sushil is transferred to Bulandshahr and Bulandshahrs Anil Kumar has been shifted to Agra replacing Mukesh Meshram.
Faizabad CDO Gaurav Dayal will be the new Etah DM while Rajiv Agarwal has been transferred to Allahabad in place of Ashish Kumar Goyal who has been moved to Rural Development Department. (ANI)
- Eight IAS officials transferred in UP - Jul 20, 2012
- 70 IAS officials transferred in Uttar Pradesh - Apr 13, 2012
- UP government transfers 109 officials - Apr 07, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh not implementing Bundelkhand package: Minister - Jan 04, 2011
- UP CM Mayawati inspects development works in Faizabad - Feb 27, 2011
- Rahul to tour Bundelkhand Jan 17-20 - Jan 13, 2012
- Homeopathy, fish to take on encephalitis in UP? - Jun 30, 2012
- Shifting of officials continues in UP - Mar 31, 2012
- Uttar Pradesh Govt. transfers 13 IAS officers - May 23, 2009
- Akhilesh rejigs bureaucracy, 30 officials transferred - Mar 19, 2012
- BJP sweeps corporation polls in Uttar Pradesh (Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- PM announces rural wage hike, Sonia wants new direction(Lead) - Feb 02, 2011
- Rural job scheme causing farm labour shortage: Study - Feb 12, 2012
- Fresh raids by CBI in UP's multi-billion NRHM scam (Lead) - Feb 26, 2012
- Bihar appoints Lokpals in 12 districts - Oct 31, 2011
Tags: dayal, deficiencies, district magistrates, dubey, faizabad, general secretary, gorakhpur, goyal, indian administrative services, lucknow, rahul gandhi, rajiv kumar, reshuffle, rural development department, shashi, social welfare department, state governments, suresh chandra, sushil, uttar pradesh government