Madonna ruined her acting career, says brotherAugust 7th, 2008 - 3:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 7 (ANI): Madonnas brother Christopher Ciccone has blamed the queen of pop for ruining her own acting career.
He insists that his sister is a talented actress, but she ruined her movie career by insisting on taking charge during filming.
After the success of her 1996 film Evita, Madonna had a string of flops, forcing her quit acting.
“When she relinquishes control and allows other people to do what they are good at, she produces something like Evita; like Desperately Seeking Susan, Contactmusic quoted Ciccone, as saying.
“The girl can act, it’’s just the wrong choices and too much control,” he added. (ANI)
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Madonna's brother mocks her marriage referee role - Mar 06, 2010
- Antonio Banderas laughs off Madonna's crush - Jun 30, 2010
- Madonna's brother to launch shoe collection - Jul 22, 2012
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Madonna's brother criticizes her relationship with toyboy lover - Sep 17, 2009
- Madonna inspires Katy Perry's 3D movie - Apr 09, 2012
- Argentina may issue currency with Evita's likeness - Jun 04, 2012
- Madonna not dating her choreographer - Oct 20, 2010
- Madonna's brother desperately eyeing 'Idol' spot - Mar 05, 2010
- Madonna caps a year of change by turning 50 - Jul 29, 2008
- Hindus urge Madonna to do more than just donating shoes for Roma cause - Oct 19, 2009
- Madonna fan of Middleton's style - Dec 07, 2011
- Hathaway hates watching herself on screen - Apr 15, 2012
- Madonna didnt ghost-write tell-all, insists brother - Jul 30, 2008
Tags: acting career, brother christopher, brother washington, christopher ciccone, contactmusic, desperately seeking susan, film evita, madonna, madonnas brother, queen of pop, talented actress, wrong choices