Madonna rakes in $10m for being Louis Vuitton faceNovember 19th, 2008 - 6:25 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Nov 19 (ANI): Popstar Madonna might be facing a tough time dealing with her ongoing divorce battle, but when it comes to career, shes definitely on a roll, as shes getting 10 million dollars for being the face of Louis Vuitton.
After Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman and Scarlett Johansson, the 4 Minute hitmaker is the latest face of French luxury brand.
Despite online buzz that the shoot would be done by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, WWD has reported the nod went to legendary Steven Meisel, who did Madonna’’s notorious 1992 book, “Sex, reports the New York Post.
Madonna, who is getting divorced from Guy Ritchie over issues ranging from sex to Kabbalah water, is enjoying being the face of the fashion giant.
Madonna’’s rep declined to comment.
Meanwhile Madonna was also in news for advising pal Britney to never get married again. (ANI)
- Madonna may be the new face of Louis Vuitton - Nov 12, 2008
- After Becks and Ronaldo, Nadal to strip off for Armani underwear - Dec 11, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson loses out at Hugh Jackman shirt's auction - Dec 23, 2011
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Scarlett Johansson denies rumors that she is dating Jason Sudeikis - Jan 26, 2011
- After Megan Fox’s Body, Rafael Nadal’s Underwear! - Jan 22, 2011
- Linda Evangelista - the new face of Talbots - Jun 07, 2010
- Bradley flirts with Scarlett - Sep 21, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sean Penn dating rumours - Feb 11, 2011
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson And Ryan Reynolds Reunite Over Teary Dinner - Feb 03, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson dismisses Sudeikis romance rumours - Jan 26, 2011
- Moss, Campbell bare all for fashion magazine - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna's naked photo to fetch 5,000 pounds? - Apr 25, 2012
- Representative: 'Scarlett Johansson is not pregnant' - Apr 13, 2011
Tags: 10 million, 10m, book sex, divorce battle, guy ritchie, hitmaker, jennifer lopez, louis vuitton, luxury brand, madonna, million dollars, new york post, nod, piggot, popstar, rakes, scarlett johansson, steven meisel, uma thurman, wwd