Madonna likely to get custody of children?October 20th, 2008 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Oct 20 (ANI): Madonna will receive custody of her three children in the divorce settlement with soon-to-be ex-husband Guy Ritchie, according to reports being published in Britain.
The Mail on Sunday reported that Madonna and Ritchie, who recently announced their divorce publicly, had reached agreement over custody of their three children, reports the NZPA.
Madonna will have custody of her daughters Lourdes, 12, from a previous relationship, as well as the couple’’s eight-year-old biological son Rocco and their three-year-old adopted son David, the paper reported.
According to reports, the singer would take the children with her to the US, but Ritchie would have “broad access” to David and Rocco.
Ritchie is expected to receive up to 60 million pounds in the divorce settlement.
The British helmer plans to buy a home in New York so he can see his children, the Mail on Sunday reported. (ANI)
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Ritchie won't ask a penny from Madonna - Nov 20, 2008
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Temporary relief for Madonna in residency battle against ex-hubby - Jan 30, 2009
- Guy to spend Christmas with Madonna, kids - Dec 13, 2010
- Madge, Ritchie want New York court to declare their child-custody deal official - Feb 14, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- Madonna gets custody of children, Ritchie agrees - Oct 19, 2008
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie''s divorce settlement ''not reached'' - Oct 21, 2008
- Madonna learns breakdance from son - May 18, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Sibling rivalry between Madonna's kids! - Jun 12, 2012
- Madonna, Guy Ritchie attend Kabbalah service - Feb 02, 2009
- Guy Ritchie names son Rafael - Jun 04, 2012
- I won't be dumping my kids on Ritchie: Madonna - May 01, 2009