Madonna hints at Guys infidelity in latest song?November 8th, 2008 - 12:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 8 (ANI): Madonna, it seems, has dropped in a hint on her estranged hubby Guy Ritchies infidelity during her Los Angeles gig the singer dedicated her new song to all women whose best friends had cheated upon them by f***ing their boyfriends.
The Queen of Pop, who has been trotting the globe for her Sticky & Sweet tour and is currently in middle of a bitter divorce battle, sent a murmur down the LA crowd when she announced her Shes Not Me was for all such deceived women.
This song is for you girls out there that have had one of your best friends f*** your boyfriend! the Sun quoted her as saying.
The Material Girl might have further enraged Brit fans by making unpleasant gestures while speaking of her 40-year-old hubbys native place.
While performing Dress You Up, Madonna winced and sang: All your suits are custom made in London, before putting her fingers to her nose implying the capital was filthy.
However, the concert was kick started with the actress sharing the stage with comeback singer Britney Spears and performing a version of Human Nature from Madonnas sixth studio album Bedtime Stories. (ANI)
- Aniston's best friend Chelsea Handler calls Jolie a 'home wrecker' - Dec 08, 2010
- Beth Ditto impressed by Adele's voice - May 14, 2012
- Comparison with Madonna shocks Gaga - Apr 21, 2011
- Gaga loves being alone - May 06, 2012
- Osbourne reignites war of words with Aguilera - Oct 18, 2011
- My song 'Judas' not a religious statement: Gaga - May 06, 2011
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Cher to duet with Lady Gaga - Jul 23, 2011
- Britney Spears wanted to be a lawyer - Mar 10, 2011
- Michael Buble mocks Kim Kardashian - Nov 15, 2011
- Madonna dating my son, reveals Rachiki's mother - Nov 08, 2010
- Ex-flame told Lady Gaga she would never be a pop star - Feb 27, 2010
- Kissing Madonna was good: Minaj - Dec 10, 2011
- Gibson calls Grigorieva 'mentally deprived idiot' - Jul 14, 2010
- Rihanna initially found Russell Brand an 'idiot' - Apr 19, 2011
Tags: actress, bedtime stories, best friends, bitter divorce, boyfriends, brit fans, britney spears, deceived women, divorce battle, gestures, gig, hubby, human nature, infidelity, ing, madonna, material girl, murmur, queen of pop, singer britney