Madonna enjoys horse ride in JodhpurJanuary 5th, 2008 - 11:36 am ICT by admin
Jodhpur, Jan 5 (ANI) Pop diva Madonna enjoyed a horse ride in suburbs of Jodhpur, during her vacation in Rajasthan.
The singer-actress, who is on a week-long holiday in the desert state, went for a horse ride in Rohit village, situated about 40-kilometers from Jodhpur.
Madonna has a liking for famous Marwari breed of Indian horses.
Madonna arrived in India on New Year’s Eve with her filmmaker husband Guy Ritchie, two-year-old son David Banda and a couple of friends.
Over the past decade Rajasthan has emerged as one of the favourite tourist destinations in India. (ANI)
- Madonna visits Udaipur - Jan 06, 2008
- Madonna plans to move back to Britain - Oct 11, 2010
- Madonna takes beau on French ride - Aug 27, 2011
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Hope floats for childless in city of lakes (Health Feature) - Aug 02, 2012
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna, Ritchie to reunite for Christmas - Dec 21, 2009
- William organises secret honeymoon for Kate - Apr 20, 2011
- Guy Ritchie, girlfriend expecting first child - Mar 07, 2011
- Richie confirms girlfriend's pregnancy news - Jul 20, 2012
- India on hot list of Hollywood celebs! - Sep 23, 2009
- Madge enthrals Indian Maharaja with karaoke - Jan 05, 2008
- In extended August holiday season, people heading abroad - Aug 09, 2012
- Pushkar is where it's kosher for Israeli tourists (Travel Feature) - Jul 05, 2012
- Will India's indigenous horses trot into sunset? - Mar 21, 2012
Tags: actress, couple of friends, david banda, decade, desert state, eve, guy ritchie, horse ride, indian horses, jodhpur, kilometers, liking, long holiday, madonna, new year, pop diva, tourist destinations in india