Madonna blackmailed me into joining Kabbalah, says brotherJuly 15th, 2008 - 11:36 am ICT by ANI
Washington, July 15 (ANI): Madonnas brother Christopher Ciccone reveals in his new autobiography that the singer literally blackmailed him into joining Kabbalah.
In Life With My Sister Madonna, which goes on sale July 15, Christopher reveals how Madge compelled him to join her religion, reports Contactmusic.
“I did (follow Kabbalah) for quite some time, although I was blackmailed into it. I finished a house for Madonna, and she owed me a final payment and she said, ”I”ll only pay you your final payment if you come to a Kabbalah class.” I was like, ”If this is what it takes to get paid, fine, I”ll go,”” he writes in the tome.
“And as it turns out, it was a perfect time for me to take another look at myself at the time. It was about 2001.
“And while I resented her for forcing me into it, I actually got some good stuff from it.”
Christopher also reveals that it is Kabbalah that is keeping Madonna and Guy Ritchie together. (ANI)
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Madge, Ritchie marriage hanging by a thread - Jul 14, 2008
- Madonna's brother criticizes her relationship with toyboy lover - Sep 17, 2009
- Madonna's brother to launch shoe collection - Jul 22, 2012
- Madges brothers book reveals her sensational details - Jul 11, 2008
- Did Madonna ghost-write brothers autobiography? - Jul 28, 2008
- Brand fears 'marriage will make 3rd tongue-in-cheek tell-all boring' - Oct 02, 2010
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Gwinneth Paltrow Brings Kabbalah Following To The Hamptons - Jul 20, 2010
- Madonna brings her toyboys to Kabbalah - Dec 15, 2010
- 'Patang' brings healing touch to Gujarat (With Images) - Jun 10, 2012
- Guy Ritchies Kabbalah family reunion - Jan 26, 2009
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
- Katy Perry opens up about first date with husband Russell Brand - Dec 22, 2010
- Madges brother says being rejected as her choreographer was hard - Jan 05, 2009