Madge told pals: I love lots of things about Britain but not GuyOctober 21st, 2008 - 12:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 21 (ANI): Madonna and Guy Ritchies divorce has taken an ugly turn the singer reportedly told her pals that she likes a lot of things about Britain but not her husband.
On the other hand, Ritchie apparently told his friends that he had almost no sex life with Madonna as she was obsessed with her daily four-hour workout regime.
The Material Girl stepped up the war and has apparently told her companions, There are lots of things about England that I love but my husband isnt one of them, reports the Daily Express.
Friends have warned that there will be ugliness of epic proportions in coming days.
She had the religious cult Kabbalah on her side one of them told American TV.
If they say something is justified, she feels comfortable going ahead and doing it. The public jibes are only going to get worse if Kabbalah green lights it, the friend added.
Guy Ritchies dad also called Madonna beastly, after the Queen of pop took a swipe at his son in front of thousands of fans at a Boston gig.
Senior Ritchie said he was horrid to read about how the 50-year-old call Guy emotionally retarded after their marriage split became public. (ANI)
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Guy Ritchies dad calls Madge beastly over emotionally retarded jibe - Oct 18, 2008
- Madonna and boyfriend Brahim Zaibat split over religious issues - May 10, 2011
- Ritchie's dad calls Madonna 'beastly' - Oct 18, 2008
- Guy Ritchie still in love with ex-wife Madonna - Oct 08, 2009
- Madonna's ex helped her on 'W.E.' - Dec 24, 2011
- Madonna, Jesus Luz head for a split - Feb 03, 2010
- Madonna uses Kabbalah water in London home - Apr 18, 2010
- Madonna's boyfriend proposes - Mar 05, 2012
- Madonna struggles being single mom - Mar 11, 2012
- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend pregnant again? - Jul 19, 2012
- Ritchie blasted for 'retarded' slur against Madonna - Oct 16, 2009
- Gwyneth Paltrows red belt sparks Kabbalah'' rumours - Feb 13, 2009
- Madonna, Ritchie fall out over son's birthday party - Sep 06, 2010
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
Tags: american tv, beastly, companions, dad, divorce, epic proportions, gig, guy ritchies, jibes, kabbalah, madonna, marriage, material girl, pals, queen of pop, religious cult, sex life, swipe, ugliness, workout regime