Madge, Ritchie marriage hanging by a threadJuly 14th, 2008 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 14 (ANI): Madonnas marriage to director Guy Ritchie is hanging by the thin thread of their religion, reveals her brother Christopher Ciccone in his new autobiography.
Christophers tome Life With My Sister Madonna, he reveals that one of the only things thats keeping the couple together is Kabbalah, a cross between Judaism, Catholicism and Buddhism, reports the Daily Star.
The Press may report that Guy isnt as involved in Kabbalah as Madonna, but that isnt true, Christopher says in the book.
Guys world and his conversations nowadays revolve around Kabbalah. According to our sister Melanie, who still sees Madonna and Guy, they often come over for dinner but will only talk about Kabbalah.
If the conversation strays to any other topic they lose interest.
In the explosive new book, Christopher also reveals about how Madge treated him when she invited him to attend the lavish five-day ceremony at Castle Skibo, Scotland, in 2000.
When he told her he could not afford to attend, Christopher reveals that Madonna sent him a first class air ticket and paid his accommodation.
However, it was only after he had settled in that he discovered that Madonna had deducted the cost from cash she owed him for work he did on one of her houses. As a result, he writes, he was only left with a few dollars.
Whats worse is that the openly gay Christopher then has to listen to Guys pals making jokes about homosexuals.
I glance at my sister, hoping to see a look of outrage on her face, but there is none, he writes.
I am sad that Madonna, whose early success was built on her legions of gay fans, can listen to these comments without protest.
The book goes on sale on July 15. (ANI)
- Madonna's penchant to date younger men is 'creepy', says estranged bro - Jan 25, 2011
- Multi-billionaire Madonna's brother is homeless - Oct 23, 2011
- Madonna's brother to launch shoe collection - Jul 22, 2012
- Madonna's brother criticizes her relationship with toyboy lover - Sep 17, 2009
- Madonna blackmailed me into joining Kabbalah, says brother - Jul 15, 2008
- Diva Demi Moore treats gay men like handbags, says Madges brother - Jan 06, 2009
- Madges brother blames Kabbalah mania for break-up of marriage - Oct 18, 2008
- Madonna's brother desperately eyeing 'Idol' spot - Mar 05, 2010
- Madonna reconciles with estranged brother? - Sep 06, 2009
- Madonna's brother mocks her marriage referee role - Mar 06, 2010
- Guy Ritchie 'circumcised to comply with ex-wife Madge's Kabbalah beliefs' - May 05, 2011
- Madges brothers book reveals her sensational details - Jul 11, 2008
- Madge, Paltrow steamy lip-lock never took place - Jul 10, 2008
- Did Madonna ghost-write brothers autobiography? - Jul 28, 2008
- Naomi Campbell practices mystical Kabbalah 'to control violent temper' - Oct 18, 2010
Tags: air ticket, brother christopher, buddhism, catholicism, christopher ciccone, christophers, daily star, gay fans, guy ritchie, hanging by a thread, homosexuals, kabbalah, legions, madge, madonna, madonnas marriage, sister melanie, skibo, strays, thin thread