Madge, Maccas antics exposed in David Fosters tell-all bookNovember 26th, 2008 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, November 26 (ANI): Producer David Foster has described the uncanny behaviour of various music legends such as Madonna, Whitney Houston and Paul McCartney in his new tell-all book.
The music mogul in Hitman has explained the divas alleged antics calling Paul McCartney one of those musicians who needed to be reminded of his greatness.
Contactmusic reports, the Grammy-winner recalled his association with the former Beatle claiming “(McCartney was) a little like being on a bad date. Ten bad dates, maybe.”
The memoir further revealed that its author had not seen even a hint of drugs on Whitney Houston whose had been on the constant spotlight for rumours alleging her drug addiction.
Speaking of Madonna, Foster confessed to witnessing duality while he worked with the Queen of Pop, who was recently granted a quickie divorce from hubby Guy Ritchie. (ANI)
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Joe Walsh and Paul McCartney get standing ovation at the Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Fans go mad for Macca's first Brazilian gig in 18 years - Nov 09, 2010
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Madonna- Most Popular Celebrity In The Past Decade - Dec 24, 2010
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Keith Richards, Macca create musical collaboration - Oct 27, 2010
- Paul Rudd Hosts "Saturday Night Live", Paul McCartney Performs - Dec 12, 2010
- Paul McCartney was inspiration by father - Jan 30, 2012
- Obama to honour Paul McCartney - May 25, 2010
Tags: antics, bad date, beatle, contactmusic, david foster, drug addiction, duality, grammy winner, greatness, guy ritchie, hitman, hubby, memoir, music legends, music mogul, paul mccartney, queen of pop, quickie divorce, rumours, whitney houston