Madge chooses Givenchy to fashion her upcoming world tourAugust 13th, 2008 - 12:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 13 (ANI): Madonna has chosen French fashion house Givenchy to design clothing for her new upcoming world tour.
The fashion house has confirmed its head designer Ricardo Tisci will be creating Madonna’’s wardrobe for her ”Sticky and Sweet” tour.
The tour will begin in Cardiff Wales on 23 August 2008.
Riccardo Tisci is known for his gothic-influenced pieces, reports Contactmusic.
It is believed Madonna will wear one of the Givenchy ensembles when she opens the show. (ANI)
- World's first transsexual supermodel Lea T shakes up fashion world - Aug 03, 2010
- Paco Rabanne announces new artistic director - Jun 06, 2012
- Michelle Obama's wardrobe advisor to be honoured - Feb 02, 2011
- From films to fashion - Cannes rolls out red carpet for all (With images) - May 23, 2012
- I'm very vain, admits Gwen Stefani - Apr 06, 2011
- Lionel Richie steered daughter Nicole towards a fashion career - Jun 15, 2010
- Estee Lauder Selects Joan Smalls As Its New Face - Dec 14, 2010
- Lingerie is foundation of woman's wardrobe: McCartney - Nov 26, 2011
- Joan Smalls is the new face of Estee Lauder - Dec 14, 2010
- Under media glare, Indian politicos go fashion forward (Feature with images) - Jul 17, 2011
- 'Suri Cruise best dressed celebrity child' - Jan 18, 2012
- Indian designer to show at London's art gallery (With Image) - Jul 21, 2011
- It's fun designing Genelia's wedding trousseau: Ritu Kumar (With Images) - Feb 01, 2012
- Kate Moss kisses transgender model on LOVE mag's cover - Jan 19, 2011
- Fashion label Dozakh forays into Bollywood - Oct 11, 2011