Maccas new love Nancy Shevell meets his kidsAugust 24th, 2008 - 2:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 24 (ANI): Sir Paul McCartney has again fuelled marriage rumours with American heiress Nancy Shevell, after he took her to meet his family.
Daughter Stella has already blessed her fathers new relationship and now, he has introduced the wealthy American to the rest of his kids, according to sources.
It was very relaxed and everyone had a great time, the News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
After the Mucca debacle, Paul doesnt want to bring anyone to meet the family unless he is certain.
Stella and Nancy got on like a house on fire, unlike when she met Heather, the source added. (ANI)
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- McCartney's wedding is 'imminent' - Sep 14, 2011
- Paul McCartney quits drugs for daughter - Feb 16, 2012
- No big fat wedding for McCartney, Shevell - Jul 22, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- McCartney in no rush to marry girlfriend - Jan 06, 2011
- McCartney's girlfriend free to marry him - Jan 25, 2009
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- McCartney denies wedding rumours with American heiress pal - Aug 21, 2008
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Maccas ladylove Nancy Shevell moves in with him - Oct 20, 2008
- Paul McCartney may marry again - Jan 13, 2010
- McCartney moves up on rich musicians list - Apr 27, 2012