Macca and Mills recorded rap song in happier timesMarch 30th, 2008 - 5:29 pm ICT by admin
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Long before their relationship got doomed, Sir Paul McCartney and estranged wife Heather Mills had recorded a rap song, it has been revealed.
The song, which never saw the light of the day, was supposed to be a track for charity but Mills ruined it with her inappropriate rapping attempt.
The song, which she named Disability Rap, makes for uneasy listening as Snooty Dog tries “spit lyrics” over tacky techno music.
“Talk about being blinded by love. Macca hated the idea of the record but at the time he was so crazy about Heather he agreed to help her out, News of the World quoted a source, as saying.
“She was determined to grab all the glory by doing the rap, so the best that he could do was backing vocals and helping with the arrangements.
“Heather insisted upon Paul using his connections to get it heard, as she thought it was the greatest track ever recorded.
“Heather really wanted to release it but Macca eventually persuaded her to see sense and it stayed secret, the source added. (ANI)
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Susan Boyle Wants To Be As Famous As 'The Beatles'! - Nov 27, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- List of top winners of 2011 Grammy Awards - Feb 14, 2011
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Lady Gaga, Eminem bag top honours at Grammys (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2011
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Lady Gaga to record new 007 theme tune? - Apr 01, 2010
- Katie Holmes 'star struck after meeting Macca' - Aug 10, 2010
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- I immerse myself in writing: Paul Mccartney - Sep 26, 2011
- Folk gets a new high in 'Gangs of Wasseypur - Part 2' soundtrack (IANS Music Review) - Jul 21, 2012
Tags: charity, disability, happier times, heather mills, love, lyrics, macca, music talk, news of the world, paul mccartney, rap song, relationship, sir paul mccartney, techno music, times london, uneasy listening, wife heather