Liz Hurley produces the finest quality pork in Britain!September 18th, 2008 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, September 18 (ANI): English actress and former model, Elizabeth Hurley has turned to her farm to produce prime quality pork.
The 43-year-old moved into the country and is now supplying meat from her 100-acre Cotswold estate to local butchers and hotels.
The high quality meat is sold as Hurley Old Spot from the Gloucestershire Old Spot pigs bred especially on her farm.
Her pigs are excellent quality. The breed provides a good flavour. Its a different taste altogether, The Sun quoted butcher Perry Meredith as saying.
We use the whole pig. It produces beautiful Sunday roast joints and prime bacon and sausages, he added. (ANI)
- Liz Hurley moves from fashion to farming - Sep 18, 2008
- Elizabeth Hurley gets own reality show - Jul 18, 2010
- Butcher's heart beats thanks to a pig! - Mar 18, 2010
- Hurley's reality TV show postponed - Apr 18, 2011
- Hurley coping well with divorce from Nayar - Apr 14, 2011
- Liz Hurley spotted with a plunging zebra-print dress - Sep 02, 2010
- Elizabeth Hurley 'lonely' without husband Arun Nayar - Aug 14, 2010
- Hurley partners Prince Charles to launch organic food - Apr 29, 2009
- Liz Hurley's reality TV show postponed indefinitely - Apr 18, 2011
- Jordan quits eating pork - Jul 27, 2010
- Scottish butcher claims his 'Devil's Sausage' is world's hottest - Apr 16, 2011
- Soon 'test tube' meat on dining table - Feb 20, 2012
- Ambitious Liz Hurley's life 'a family business' - Sep 19, 2010
- Aloo chaat, wada pao knock beef cutlets off menu (Eating Out With IANS) - Aug 23, 2011
- Red meat passport to death from heart disease - Mar 13, 2012
Tags: bacon, beautiful sunday, britain london, butcher, butchers, cotswold estate, elizabeth hurley, english actress, flavour, former model, joints, liz hurley, meredith, pig, pigs, prime quality, quality meat, quality pork, sausages, september 18