Lindsay Lohan wants a duet with Kevin RudolfSeptember 18th, 2008 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, September 18 (ANI): Pop singer and actress Lindsay Lohan has revealed that she wants to record a duet with US singer Kevin Rudolf.
The Mean Girls star, whose third album will hit the market in November, admires Rudolf and would love to record a song with him, reports China Daily.
Speaking of his latest single release Let It Rock on her MySpaceblog, the actress writes: “Here’’s a song that I”m kind of into right now.
My sister Aliana loves it, and we were playing it at 7.30am in my dressing room - I heard that the singer wrote the song himself, so props to him for that, maybe we can do something together.”
The actress also confessed that shes not happy to leave the hit US TV show Ugly Betty for which she shot recently.
She said: “I”ve only got two days left of my shoot on Ugly Betty - I am quite sad to have to leave the wonderful cast and crew behind
It’’s always sad to leave people that you get close to. It’’s been such a delight to be a part of this show!” (ANI)
- Mehdi Hassan was outstanding: Lata Mangeshkar - Jun 13, 2012
- Michael Buble's album 'Christmas' released today - Oct 24, 2011
- Selena Gomez wants duet with Cheryl Cole - Nov 15, 2010
- Chinese fans grieve loss of Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- I was an Ugly Betty: Huntington-Whiteley - Nov 24, 2011
- There can never be a singer like Rafi: Lata Mangeshkar - Jul 31, 2011
- Kylie wants to duet with sister Dannii - Jun 16, 2011
- Alexandra Burke to duet with mum - Mar 15, 2012
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cee Lo Green to sing at Grammys - Feb 02, 2011
- Fans might find my 'Patiala House' look funny: Hard Kaur - Jan 30, 2011
- Dolly Parton wants to sing at British royal wedding - Apr 13, 2011
- Don't badmouth Bollywood: Manjari Phadnis - Sep 06, 2012
- Betty White invited to the Marine Corps Ball - Jul 18, 2011
- 'Love?' inspired by my babies: J Lo (Interview) - May 23, 2011
- Sandra Echeverria reveals her true self in song - Aug 07, 2011