Lily Allen says she doesnt eat, live, breathe musicDecember 8th, 2008 - 6:57 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 8 (ANI): Singer Lily Allen has revealed that she is not amongst those who eats, lives and breathes music.
The Brit pop star said that she sometimes considers giving up her singing profession because she feels she has had enough.
The daughter of actor-musician Keith Allen and film producer Alison Owen confessed that her life was not ruled by music and that she could easily stay away from it.
“Sometimes I feel like I”ve really had enough. I”m not someone who eats, lives and breathes music,” the Mirror quoted her as saying.
The songwriter has previously ventured into other lines such as launching a clothing line at U.K. fashion retailers New Look and hosting her own BBC TV talk show Lily Allen and Friends.
Lilys second album It’’s Not Me, It’’s You is set to release in the UK and US in February 2009. (ANI)
- Lily Allen is now cool with her boob flash incident - Dec 09, 2008
- No cannabis at work: Jeff Bridges - Aug 25, 2011
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Father confirms Allen's pregnancy news - Jul 17, 2012
- Lily Allen writing for 'Bridget Jones's musical - Jul 12, 2010
- Lily Allen to try for baby again - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen trying for another baby in the New Year - Dec 17, 2010
- Lily Allen wins three Ivor Novello awards - May 21, 2010
- Lily Allen to spend honeymoon at Glastonbury - May 21, 2011
- Allen's long battle with life - Mar 09, 2011
- Mice raid Allen's house - May 11, 2012
- Lily Allen wants to make country album - Dec 11, 2009
- Brett Lee launches music therapy school in Delhi (With Image) - May 07, 2012
- Courtney Love fuels feud with Lily Allen at NME awards - Feb 26, 2010
Tags: alison, bbc, bbc tv, brit pop, clothing line, december 8, fashion retailers, film producer, keith allen, lily allen, mirror, music london, musician, pop star, profession, songwriter, tv talk show