Liam Gallagher uses bad cop tactics to stop kids from swearingAugust 11th, 2008 - 5:05 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 11 (ANI): Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has revealed that he is so strict with his kids that he doesnt allow them to swear.
Father-of-two Gallagher, who is married to former All Saints singer Nicole Appleton, said that he is the disciplinarian in the family rather than his wife.
Im the bad cop, shes the good cop, the Daily Star quoted him, as saying.
Im not Hitler but theyre getting older, they make a mess, they tidy it up. They dont swear.
Familys the most important thing. The kids are just the bollocks. I enjoy their company more than some idiot in a band or some actor, he added. (ANI)
- Liam Gallagher hints at Noel reconciliation - Jan 21, 2011
- Liam Gallagher quit drugs for his children - Oct 12, 2009
- Gallagher wants Depp for Beatles film - May 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher is a great babysitter - Aug 11, 2009
- I am Lazy: Noel Gallagher - Aug 01, 2011
- Gallagher's second album with 'Beady Eyes' - Apr 25, 2011
- Liam Gallagher stays in touch with pet dog via phone! - Aug 11, 2009
- Noel Gallagher calls brother Liam 'f***ing moron' - Aug 31, 2009
- Liam Gallagher named best frontman ever - Mar 26, 2010
- Liam Gallagher eyes Oasis film after Beatles biopic - Jun 19, 2010
- Next Oasis record will be in five years, says Noel Gallagher - Apr 21, 2009
- Liam Gallagher to reform Oasis only when he's broke - Jul 31, 2010
- Oasis fan 'snorted Liam Gallagher's dandruff' - Jan 22, 2011
- Remove 'Hitler' from the show's title, Zee TV told - Nov 24, 2011
- Beady Eye more fun than Oasis: Liam Gallagher - Dec 19, 2011