Leonardo DiCaprios Malibu estate on sale for $9 millionDecember 1st, 2008 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Dec 1 (ANI): American actor Leonardo DiCaprio is selling off his Malibu estate and has priced it at almost 9 million dollars.
According to the Los Angeles Times, the house is situated on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean and it also has a stairway-to-the-sea, which leads to a secluded cove, the Daily Telegraph reports.
The main house has two bedrooms and two bathrooms in 2,374 square feet, with the master bathroom having marble fixtures and a steam shower.
The estate also has a separate guesthouse with two one-bedroom suites and added to that is a four-car garage and a large grassy area.
The main attraction of the property however, is that it is private. (ANI)
- DiCaprio to lease out Malibu home - May 22, 2012
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- Angelina, Pitt's mansion up for sale - Aug 24, 2011
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- Seven feet wide house up for sale - Mar 16, 2011
- Bullock buys $22.9 million house - May 28, 2011
- 'Godfather' house up for sale at $2.9m - Dec 05, 2010
- Mel Gibson puts his Malibu mansion on sale again - Mar 25, 2011
- Pink, Carey Hart 'buy $11m plus mansion in Malibu' - Dec 30, 2010
- Samuel L. Jackson to star in 'Django Unchained' - Sep 15, 2011
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- Foxx to replace Smith in 'Django Unchained'? - Jun 25, 2011
- Worry about global warming: DiCaprio - Sep 15, 2011
- Naomi Watts snubs Academy Awards - Feb 04, 2012
- Mel Gibson puts his Malibu estate on market for $14.5m - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: actor leonardo dicaprio, american actor, bathrooms, bedroom suites, car garage, daily telegraph, grassy area, guesthouse, leonardo dicaprio, leonardo dicaprios, los angeles times, main attraction, malibu, marble, master bathroom, melbourne, million dollars, pacific ocean, square feet, steam shower