Kylie Minogue admits she may never become a momApril 17th, 2008 - 4:45 pm ICT by admin
London, Apr 17 (ANI): Aussie pop singer Kylie Minogue has admitted that she may never settle down and have a family of her own.
Breast cancer survivor Kylie, who turns 40 next month, revealed that she does dream of having a permanent relationship and a family.
On other days, I think perhaps this is not right for me. I never had the feeling of a conventional marriage, the Sun quoted her as saying.
It comes down to how much love you have in you and if you are ready to give that love, she added.
The singer had a very much-publicized affair with cheating ex-beau Olivier Martinez and was recently said to be back together, but Minogue has denied it. (ANI)
- Kylie Minogue's ex takes the same road - dates younger model - Jan 05, 2010
- Kylie Minogue's beau passes her 'road test' - Jun 20, 2010
- I feel right with Velencoso: Kylie Minogue - Jan 28, 2012
- Minogue likes creative, humourous men - Feb 16, 2012
- Kylie Minogue doubts if she could fell pregnant - Jun 14, 2010
- Kylie says she may adopt or use a surrogate mum to have baby - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie Minogue receives doctorate - Oct 06, 2011
- Is Martinez A Part Of "Deep Tide" On Berry's Special Request? - Oct 19, 2010
- Minogue in no rush to have kids - Sep 13, 2011
- Minogue doesn't want to settle down - Apr 17, 2008
- Why Halle Berry had her eyes on Olivier Martinez - Oct 18, 2010
- Kylie Minogue wants children, may adopt - Feb 23, 2011
- Kylie Minogue breaks down as she talks of traumatic cancer battle - Mar 07, 2011
- Andres walks out on Kylie - Jun 01, 2010
- Is Olivier Martinez The Mr. Right For Halle Berry? - Sep 10, 2010