Kung Fu Panda sequel set for 2011 in 3DOctober 2nd, 2008 - 6:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 2 (ANI): DreamWorks Animation has officially announced that a sequel to its animated hit “Kung Fu Panda” is in the works and slotted for release on June 3, 2011.
The flick, which will reunite Jack Black and Angelina, will be released in 3-D, reports Variety.
DWA also plans on releasing the film in Imax theaters worldwide.
“Kung Fu Panda,” which was distributed by Paramount Pictures, has earned more than 626 million dollars worldwide, making it DreamWorks Animation’’s most successful nonsequel film ever.
It will be released on DVD and Blu-ray November 9. (ANI)
- DreamWorks China venture to produce first animation film - Mar 20, 2012
- 'Kung Fu Panda' lawsuit goes forward - Dec 08, 2010
- 'Hangover Part II' tops US box office - May 30, 2011
- Charlie Kaufman to polish Kung Fu Panda - May 15, 2010
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Paramount to release double package of Kung Fu Panda with sequel - Sep 16, 2008
- James Cameron to co-produce 3D film in China - Aug 09, 2012
- Mini Movies of 'Despicable Me' on DVD and Blue Ray This December - Sep 23, 2010
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' - double the delight (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ****) - May 27, 2011
- 'Kung Fu Panda 2' breaks China records, earns 11 mn pounds - Jun 06, 2011
- Beauty And The Beast: Diamond Edition On Blu-ray, DVDs And VCDs - Oct 19, 2010
- DreamWorks Studio Launches Kung Fu Panda Virtual World - Apr 13, 2010
- 'Megamind': Animated Superhero Flick Releasing Tomorrow - Nov 04, 2010
- 'Kung Fu Panda' coming as a TV series - May 16, 2009
- Hindus concerned about DreamWorks' 'Monkeys of Bollywood' - Jan 13, 2011