Knightley talks about boobs, babies and wanting to set her head on fireOctober 17th, 2008 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 17 (ANI): Keira Knightley has denied Internet rumours that she refused to have her breasts digitally augmented for The Duchess promotional campaign, insisting that the subject never came up.
“I dont remember anybody telling me that they wanted to give a boob job to the poster, so Im glad they didnt, Fox News quoted Knightley, as telling Pop Tart.
Knightley also said that off screen she doesnt feel the need for enhancing her chest and is very proud of it.
“Id love to say that I was really strident and went “absolutely not” if they”d asked to enhance my breasts. But I dont remember it ever coming up, which is rather nice, she said.
It has also been reported that Knightley was more than willing to set her hair ablaze for her act in the flick.
“I think the insurance people said, ”Youve shot half the movie, and if she goes up in flames then were not going to be able to finish it. So youre not allowed, So it is actually computer graphics, Knightley said.
Knightley, who is portraying the role of a mother in the flick revealed that the motherly feeling didnt get on to her head.
“I dont want one (a child) thanks. Im all right,” she said with a laugh. “Never say never, but right now Im fine. Thank you very much, she said. (ANI)
- Knightley hates her bad skin - Mar 17, 2012
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley didn't like music while growing up - Jun 19, 2012
- Keira Knightley enjoyed playing villain in new flick - Oct 14, 2010
- I needed a break: Knightley - Feb 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley 'almost quit Hollywood at 22' - Dec 06, 2010
- Knightley is too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010
- Mulligan is brilliant at crying: Knightley - Jan 31, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey says she advised Fergie not to appear on reality TV shows - Dec 28, 2010
- Keira Knightley is 'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison's dream guest star - Jan 05, 2011
- Keira Knightley always helps her friends in crisis - Jan 03, 2011
- Keira Knightley says she's too shy for fame - Dec 16, 2010
- Keira Knightley prefers masculine fragrances - Mar 23, 2011
- Kourtney Kardashian wants implants out - Feb 20, 2011