Kevin Spaceys 21 tops box office one more time with $15.1mApril 7th, 2008 - 5:50 pm ICT by admin
Washington, April 7 (ANI): 21, the card-counting drama starring Jim Sturgess, Kevin Spacey, Kate Bosworth, and Laurence Fishburne, has topped the weekend box office again raking in 15.1 million dollars, as per estimates compiled by Exhibitor Relations.
The film, which is based loosely around the story of a 1990s incarnation of the MIT Blackjack Team, is followed by George Clooneys Leatherheads, which earned 13.5 million dollars, reports E! Online.
At number three was Jodie Fosters Nim’s Island with 13.3 million dollars.
Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!, which was number at number two last week, fell down to fourth place with an earning of 9.1 million dollars.
Rounding off the top five was The Ruins, with earnings of 7.8 million dollars.
The list of top-grossing weekend films is as follows:
1. 21, 15.1 million dollars
2. Leatherheads, 13.5 million dollars
3. Nim’s Island, 13.3 million dollars
4. Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!, 9.1 million dollars
5. The Ruins, 7.8 million dollars
6. Superhero Movie, 5.4 million dollars
7. Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns, 3.5 million dollars
8. Drillbit Taylor, 3.5 million dollars
9. Shutter, 2.9 million dollars
10. 10,000 B.C., 2.8 million dollars (ANI)
Tags: 1 million dollars, 1m, 5 million, browns, dr seuss, exhibitor relations, george clooneys, incarnation, jim sturgess, kate bosworth, kevin spacey, laurence fishburne, leatherheads, mit blackjack team, nim, shutter, superhero, tops box office, tyler perry, weekend box office