Kevin Costner says his real personality comes out when he plays music liveNovember 16th, 2008 - 6:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, November 16 (ANI): Despite having a successful acting career, Kevin Costner has revealed that it is playing music with his band that lets the steam off for him.
The Academy award-winning director, who recently released his band Modern Wests debut album, said that it was while he was on stage that he could shed all characters and be himself.
When I”m making a movie I”m playing whoever I”m playing. But my personality comes out on stage when I play live. That’’s when you see me the clearest, the Telegraph quoted him as saying.
“This is as close to my personality as I ever get, playing live. There’’s something about playing music that lets steam off for me, he added.
The multi-talented 53-year-old added that it was his wife who had pushed him to pursue music on a serious noted.
He said: She had this steady prodding. She prodded me every three or four months. She said, ”You”re really happy when you play music. You should do this. (ANI)
- Khale a maestro till his last breath: Mahadevan - Sep 04, 2011
- Clarkson prefers comfort over style - May 29, 2012
- David Guetta to get grand 'festival set' in India - Feb 22, 2012
- Want to take contemporary folk to next level: Papon - Aug 03, 2012
- Kate Hudson, Gwyneth Paltrow, Hilary Swank honoured at Elle awards - Oct 20, 2010
- Naseer-Roopa in Usha Uthup's music video - Mar 27, 2012
- Lady Gaga loves the sitar: Fateh Ali Khan (With Images) - Jun 03, 2012
- Justin Bieber is very independent - Feb 21, 2011
- Band Baaja Baaraat: Interview Of Ranveer Singh - Dec 09, 2010
- Cyrus' teenage heartbreak - May 18, 2012
- When Gaga made Timberlake feel old - Aug 05, 2011
- Bieber inspired by Jackson - Jun 21, 2012
- Kings of Leon cancel their Houston concert - Aug 02, 2011
- Riot control weapon that makes guys wet themselves (The Funny Side) - Jun 22, 2012
- This 'iband' creates music on their palms (With Images) - Jul 22, 2012