Kerala High Court complex under strict vigilance after blast threatNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:52 am ICT by admin
Police is also keeping a close watch on those who are entering the complex, he added.
As precautionary measures, he said that judges are only allowed to park their vehicles inside the complex.
Additional police personnel have also been pressed into service to keep an eye on activities.
Bomb-disposal squad and dog squad have already searched complex floors and nothing suspicious was found. (ANI)
- Four crude bombs found in Lucknow court premises - Aug 09, 2012
- Second bomb scare in Delhi in five days (Second Lead) - May 30, 2011
- Bomb scare at Delhi Metro station - Apr 14, 2011
- New post created to guard Kerala temple treasure - Jul 26, 2011
- Bomb hoax in Kolkata IT hub, one held - Aug 25, 2010
- Louisville Airport Bomb Scare Resolved - Dec 02, 2010
- Terror e-mail holds back shoppers in Delhi, suburbs - Sep 13, 2011
- Teenager arrested for hoax bomb call to Games Village - Oct 05, 2010
- Lawyers berate Delhi Police after blast - Sep 07, 2011
- NO CCTVs in court even after May blast (Lead) - Sep 07, 2011
- IPL season begins in Bangalore under tight vigil - Apr 07, 2012
- Security stepped up at Delhi High Court - Sep 08, 2011
- Chandigarh multiplex vacated after bomb threat - Jan 11, 2011
- Security tightened at Hu's hotel after Tibetan's death - Mar 28, 2012
- Bomb scare outside Delhi college (Lead) - May 30, 2011