Kelly Rowland says Beyonce Knowles marriage inspired her to wedNovember 26th, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): Popstar Kelly Rowland says watching former bandmate Beyonce Knowles walk down the aisle generated an urge in her to get married.
Rowland, who broke off her engagement to American footballer Roy Williams due to work commitment, is looking for a suitable match to marry.
“Seeing Beyonce get married to Jay-Z did make me want to tie the knot, but I”m not ready yet, Contactmusic quoted Rowland, as saying.
“I”m just working. I was dumped in my last relationship because I was working so much - another one bites the dust, Rowland added.
Rowland, who shot to fame in Destiny’’s Child alongside Knowles, was a guest when Knowles wed rapper Jay-Z in New York. (ANI)
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Kelly Rowland inspired to say 'I do' - Nov 26, 2008
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Beyonce reveals post-pregnancy fitness regime - May 29, 2012
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Jay-Z wants to become fat after retirement - Sep 01, 2010
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Beyonce is not pregnant, says mom Tina Knowles - Oct 21, 2010
- Beyonce ready to have kids - Aug 19, 2011
- Beyonce feels like a mermaid - Jul 05, 2011
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Beyonce not ready for motherhood - Nov 25, 2010