Katie Holmes says shes not just Mrs. CruiseDecember 5th, 2008 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 5 (ANI): Katie Holmes has blasted media reports showing her as the meek and mild wife of superstar Tom Cruise, and has made clear that shes not just Mrs. Cruise”.
The actress has hit out at suggestions claiming that she has lost control of her life since marrying Cruise in 2006 and is tired of reports portraying her as a wallflower.
There’’s a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn”t have any control of her life. And that’’s pretty wrong. From the very beginning, I”ve made choices in my life that have been very strong, Contactmusic quoted her as telling in the upcoming issue of the New York Times Style Magazine.
The 29-year-old actress also dismissed rumours that the romance is a sham, insisting she was smitten with her husband on their first meeting only.
“When I met Tom I was completely in love and, yes, I admired him growing up - he’’s Tom Cruise! When I met him, he was so warm and I thought, ”Wow! You can be a superstar and a human being.” He made me feel so amazing, she said. (ANI)
- Katie Holmes not just 'Mrs. Cruise' - Dec 05, 2008
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Tom gifts sewing machine to Holmes - Mar 19, 2011
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Why marriage is the best thing for Katie Holmes - Jul 26, 2010
- Emma Watson is dating Johnny Simmon! - Jun 16, 2011
- Katie used to dream about marrying me: Tom Cruise - Jun 09, 2010
- Holmes wants world tour with daughter - Oct 20, 2011
- Katie Holmes cheers to 'great' marriage - Sep 04, 2011