Kate Winslets happy with her body imperfectionsDecember 10th, 2008 - 2:28 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 10 (ANI): Kate Winslet says criticism about her looks doesnt bother her anymore because she has learned to be comfortable with her appearance.
The 33-year-old admits that when she was younger, negative comments used to hurt her. But as she has grown older, she is happy with her body.
“I had a rough ride coming in (to the movie industry). Things were said about the way I looked that were really hurtful. I”m only human and, yes, it was hard. These days I”ve learned not to pay attention to any of that stuff, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Hello magazine.
“I”m happy with who I am and as I”ve gotten older, I”ve grown more comfortable in my own skin, for all its marks, scars and imperfections - which I absolutely do have! But then, there really is no such thing as perfect, and I”m happy with my imperfections,” she added. (ANI)
- Winslet learns to live with her imperfections - Dec 10, 2008
- I've accepted my curves and hips: Watson - Sep 04, 2012
- I've learn to deal with worries: Kate Winslet - Jan 30, 2012
- Winslet feels guilty about free time - Apr 19, 2011
- Biel wants individuality in relationship - Jul 12, 2012
- Kim feels sexiest right after gym - Jun 16, 2011
- People think I'm a great big fat Viking, says Kate Winslet - Mar 11, 2011
- Hudson dreams of becoming top filmmaker - Apr 21, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- I'm very strong person: Eva Longoria - Sep 07, 2011
- Shruti Haasan learns guitar (Movie Snippets) - Jun 19, 2012
- Stepson makes Megan Fox happy - Apr 10, 2012
- Miley Cyrus feels too old for Hanna Montana role - Mar 19, 2010
- I'm thinner than Leo: Winslet - Apr 03, 2012
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012