Kate Moss flees flea-infested London home!September 11th, 2008 - 5:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 11 (ANI): Kate Moss and her rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince have flown to Ibiza after discovering that the supermodels house had been infested with fleas.
The culprits are her two Persian cats and now 34-year-old Moss has had the whole house fumigated, leaving everything dripping in special anti-flea spray.
Jamie and Kate are covered in red spots and Kate won”t touch him until it clears up. They joked: “She’’s used to hangers-on but this is ridiculous,” the Mirror quoted a friend, as saying.
This is not the first time the catwalk queen has had problems with her house.
She has already had to replace the rush mat floors with plush carpet after it gave her beau sore feet.
And then she faced a barrage of criticism from neighbours over her cracked wall. (ANI)
- More house trouble for Kate moss - Sep 11, 2008
- Moss plans another baby - Aug 26, 2012
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince 'planning a baby' - Feb 04, 2011
- Kate Moss, Jamie Hince get engaged! - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate on folic acid pills to get pregnant - Sep 27, 2010
- Kate Moss turns to hypnotherapy to quit smoking - Mar 11, 2011
- Is Kate Moss pregnant? - Jan 12, 2011
- Is Kate Moss’s Baby Bump Real? - Jan 12, 2011
- Kate Moss' new year dilemma - Dec 16, 2010
- Snoop Dogg to perform at Kate Moss's wedding - May 23, 2011
- Gaga gives musical gift to Kate Moss - Jun 18, 2011
- Moss tempted Hince away from veganism - Aug 05, 2012
- Moss' ring inspired by party girl - Feb 10, 2011
- Moss loses engagement ring - Jun 28, 2011
- Moss gets expensive watch as belated b'day gift - Jan 22, 2010
Tags: barrage, cracked wall, culprits, flea spray, fleas, hangers, home london, jamie hince, kate moss, mirror, neighbours, persian cats, plush carpet, queen, rush mat, sept 11, sore feet, supermodels