Kate Hudsons sizzling fishnet sequence for NineNovember 22nd, 2008 - 3:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 22 (ANI): Kate Hudson oozed sex appeal as she strutted on to the catwalk, shimmied, spun around and shook her derriere to film scenes for new movie Nine.
The daughter of Hollywood star Goldie Hawn, the stunner took to the stage in thigh-high PVC boots, fishnets and a tasselled black mini dress for the film.
The display was in stark contrast to Kate’’s usual laidback style, reports the Sun.
Nine is a musical loosely based on the stage show that was a hit on Broadway a couple of decades ago.
The picture stars Daniel Day-Lewis as an Italian director in crisis - mainly over the women in his life. Those very same women come to his aid in fantasy, and reality.
Nine is expected to hit screens next summer. (ANI)
- Goldie Hawn's ex-husband planning tell-all book - Jan 13, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Goldie Hawn's ex-hubby to publish devastating tell-all book about her - Jan 13, 2011
- Kate Hudson's father to release tell-all book - Sep 08, 2011
- Hudson, Bellamy name their son Bingham Hawn - Jul 15, 2011
- Goldie Hawn gifts son a house - Jun 05, 2012
- Hudson shows second son first time - Aug 16, 2011
- Kate Hudson buys home worth $5.3 million - Jun 09, 2011
- Kate Hudson's family hoping for daughter - Jan 25, 2011
- Goldie Hawn opens up on Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 24, 2011
- Actress Kate Hudson Reportedly Pregnant - Jan 13, 2011
- Kurt Russell excited about Kate Hudson's pregnancy - Jan 27, 2011
- Kate Hudson: The Would Be Mom Eager To Have A Baby Girl - Jan 25, 2011
- Kate Hudson's mother proud to see daughter dance in 'Nine' - Nov 30, 2009
- Hawn proud to see Hudson dance in new movie - Nov 29, 2009
Tags: broadway, catwalk, daniel day lewis, derriere, film scenes, fishnets, goldie hawn, hollywood star, italian director, kate hudson, kate hudsons, laidback style, mini dress, screens, sex appeal, stage show, stark contrast, stunner, thigh high pvc boots, women in his life