Kate Beckinsale still wants to be sexy onscreenApril 2nd, 2008 - 6:25 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Apr 02 (ANI): English actress Kate Beckinsale has dismissed rumours that she is giving up raunchy film roles, insisting that she still wants to be sexy onscreen.
Beckinsale, who had sashayed about nude in the vampire movie Underworld, revealed last month that she is embarrassed by some of the roles she has taken on.
“The sex-bomb thing is totally fun but you want to take the red shoes off sometimes. I’ve been wanting to do something more dramatic,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
But even though the 34-year-old had admitted to being embarrassed with some of the roles, she insists that it doesnt mean she will give up her sex symbol status for good.
“She welcomes playing a wide range of roles with good material - sexy, comedic, serious drama, etc,” her publicist Leslie Sloane stated. (ANI)
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Beckinsale, a careful mother - Jul 26, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Hollywood actors shrugging off nudity? - Feb 18, 2010
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- 'Underworld: Awakening' - slick rebooting of the franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale says no to 'Underworld' movies for a decade - Sep 09, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale Denies To Return In A Vampire's Role - Sep 09, 2009
- No stripping for men's magazine, says Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Want to be a step ahead of Vidya Balan: Veena Malik - May 26, 2012