Kate Beckinsale denies rivalry with Eva Longoria ParkerJune 8th, 2008 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jun 8 (ANI): English actress Kate Beckinsale has denied reports of any sort of rivalry between her and fellow actress Eva Longoria Parker.
Beckinsale laughed off the report with a, she is too “tiny” to be my competition.
When the Pearl Harbor star was seen spending a lot of time with the Desperate Housewives star, after she moved to Los Angeles, there were speculations that the two of them had befriended one another just to further their acting careers.
But Beckinsale insisted that she does not regard Longoria Parker as a rival and that their dissimilar physiques prevented them from competing for film roles.
“How could Eva and I be up for the same parts? She’s tiny and I’m fascinated by little people, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“Having said that, I feel like a giant. I’ve always felt a clunky girl. I could ski home on my feet,” she added. (ANI)
- Longoria shoots lesbian love scenes for new film - Jul 19, 2011
- Beckinsale laughs off rivalry reports with Longoria - Jun 08, 2008
- Longoria plans baby shower for Victoria Beckham - Jan 21, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Eva Longoria talks about her 'divorce diet' - Apr 07, 2011
- Eva Longoria Parker wants a big family - Sep 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria vows not to remove marriage tattoo - Jan 13, 2011
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Longoria loots 'Desperate Housewives' set - Apr 15, 2012
- I would never use marriage trouble to sell cookbook, says Eva Longoria - Apr 06, 2011
- Longoria gets rid of tattoo - Jan 22, 2012
- Divorce won't stop me adopting, says Eva Longoria - Nov 29, 2010
- Eva enjoying life after divorce - Mar 20, 2011
- Longoria denies reality show participation - Dec 31, 2010
- Longoria wants Parker tattoos removed - Nov 25, 2010