Kate Beckinsale amazed by her action hero statusAugust 15th, 2008 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 15 (ANI): Actress Kate Beckinsale has revealed that shes still under a shock that critics and film fans have accepted her as an action heroine in films like Underworld and Van Helsing.
The stunner admitted that she feared that by doing action flicks she”d become a laughing stock.
The sexy Brit said that she only took on the action roles because they “scared the c**p” out of her - and she always likes an acting challenge.
And she’’s still astonished she pulled the action roles off on the big screen.
“It still amazes me that people actually watching me with a gun didn”t just burst out laughing, Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I can”t even play ping-pong, but it turns out I”m good with weapons. I”ve got enormous hands, like a transsexual, and that’’s probably why, she added. (ANI)
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Susan Sarandon single - Jan 23, 2011
- Liz Hurley and Shane Warne - True love or publicity gimmick? - Feb 23, 2011
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Shane Warne resumes tweet talk with Hurley's parrot - Feb 28, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson and Axl Rose are hanging out together a lot - Feb 27, 2010
- I am still single, says Susan Sarandon - Jan 23, 2011
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale taken aback by boob comments - Dec 31, 2009
- Axl Rose and Scarlett Johansson become the best of pals - Feb 26, 2010
Tags: action flicks, action hero, action heroine, actress, film fans, films, hero status, kate beckinsale, laughing stock, ping pong, sexy brit, shock, stunner, transsexual, underworld, van helsing, weapons