Kasab’’s police custody extended till February 26February 13th, 2009 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Feb 13 (ANI): The police custody of Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone surviving terrorist of the 26/ 11 terror strikes, has been extended till February 26.
A magistrate’’s court here remanded Kasab to police custody for his involvement in a blast that took place in a taxi at Vile Parle.
Kasab was not produced in court for security reasons.
He has been in police custody since his arrest on the night of November 26 and booked in 12 cases by Mumbai police.
Meanwhile, the Pakistan Government registered a case against Kasab.
Media reports said the charges were filed against Kasab and 13 other people on the basis of a Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) probe into the Mumbai attacks.
Islamabad ordered the FIA probe after India alleged that the Mumbai attacks were plotted in Pakistan.
Kasab and Ismail Khan attacked the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus on November killing 58 persons and injuring over 100. (ANI)
- Kasab's police custody ends today - Feb 26, 2009
- Kasabs police custody ends today - Feb 13, 2009
- Kasab: He first took to crime, then to jehad - Aug 29, 2012
- Kasab is a killing machine, must get death: Prosecution (Lead) - May 04, 2010
- 26/11 survivors live with ugly scars and deafening silence (Three years after the 26/11 attack) - Nov 24, 2011
- Kasab''s police custody extended till February 13 - Feb 02, 2009
- Bring terror suspect Hamza to Mumbai: Court (Lead) - Jun 25, 2012
- Kasab remanded in police custody till February 2 - Jan 19, 2009
- Pakistan to again seek access to 26/11 witnesses - Jan 28, 2011
- Day after Kasab verdict, business as usual at CST - May 07, 2010
- Ten terrorists who held Mumbai to ransom - Aug 29, 2012
- Brutal, perverse, depraved Kasab a threat to society: Judges - Feb 21, 2011
- Kasab''s police custody ends today - Feb 02, 2009
- Jundal to be questioned in arms haul case - Aug 13, 2012
- Kasab will hang, Supreme Court says (Roundup) - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: ajmal, amir, chhatrapati shivaji terminus, federal investigation, India, investigation agency, ismail khan, kasab, magistrate, mohammad, mumbai, pakistan government, police custody, security reasons, taxi, terror strikes, terrorist