Karnataka Chief Minister to present state budget by February endJanuary 30th, 2009 - 6:11 pm ICT by ANI
Bangalore, Jan 30(ANI): Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa revealed on Friday, that the 2009-2010 budget would be presented during the third week of February.
Yeddyruppa said that the date for the budget’’s presentation would be finalized after discussions with State Assembly Speaker Jagadish Shettar.
The Chief Minister also assured that the annual plan size for the state would have no cuts, despite the economic recession.
The state had a plan size of about Rs 25,953 crore in 2008-09. (ANI)
- Shettar is Karnataka's new chief minister (Second Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- Shettar rose from ABVP and RSS ranks (Profile) - Jul 08, 2012
- Karnataka CM-designate Shettar in land deal row - Jul 12, 2012
- Karnataka CM-designate Shettar grapples with ministry formation (Evening Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- Yeddyurappa resigns, wants Sadananda Gowda as successor (Third Lead) - Jul 31, 2011
- Karnataka BJP leadership tussle reaches breaking point (Second Lead) - Mar 19, 2012
- Shettar is Karnataka's new chief minister (Evening Lead) - Jul 08, 2012
- BJP replaces Gowda with Shettar in Karnataka (Roundup) - Jul 08, 2012
- Karnataka crisis: nine ministers withdraw resignations (Second Lead) - Jul 02, 2012
- Gowda resigns, Shettar stakes claim, faces ministry-making hurdle (Afternoon Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- After cross-voting woes, Yeddyurappa takes on BJP, Sangma - Jul 23, 2012
- Shettar sworn in as Karnataka chief minister - Jul 12, 2012
- BJP emissary in Bangalore to save government (Lead) - Jun 30, 2012
- BJP crisis shadow over Karnataka budget (Lead) - Mar 20, 2012
- No ministry, so Karnataka BJP legislator quits - Jul 17, 2012