Karishma Kapoor appears on ”Hello” magazine coverOctober 8th, 2008 - 10:10 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Oct.8 (ANI): Bollywood actress Karishma Kapoor has appeared on the cover page of the global celebrity news magazine ”Hello”.
While attending the launch of Hello magazine’’s October issue on October 7 in Mumbai, Kapoor said that she would only make a comeback in Bollywood when she gets a perfect script.
“I have been offered a lot of movies and I have said time and again until I don”t find the perfect role, until I don”t find that movie where I feel that Ok I want to leave everything and get back on the sets and get back to the grind I will not do a movie just for the sake of it,” said Kapoor.
“I think I had been lucky and fortunate enough in my career that I have been able to do such fantastic roles so I don”t feel that there is any one role in particular that I haven”t kind of played. I just want to do something that touches my heart and I feel O my god this is it,” added Kapoor.
Making her film debut in 1991, Kapoor went on to become one of the most popular actresses of her generation. During her career years, she has been part of many commercially and critically successful films.
She surprised critics and audiences with her performances in art films such as Fiza (2000) and Zubeidaa (2001), for which she earned a Best Actress and Best Actress (Critics) awards at the Filmfare ceremony. Since then, she has worked in several films though most of them performed poorly at the box office. In 2003, Kapoor took a break from cinema.(ANI)
- I did women-centric films 10 years back: Karisma - Apr 05, 2012
- Picking Bollywood dance like brushing teeth: Hazel Keech - Jun 02, 2012
- Angelina Jolie talks about her directing tryst - Aug 30, 2011
- Karisma tired of answering about her Bollywood comeback - Jan 20, 2011
- Even I can't wait for Kareena's wedding: Karisma - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Raja Hindustani' can be taken forward: Karisma Kapoor - Aug 25, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (Lead) (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Malaika my mentor and muse: designer Rick Roy (With Image) - Jun 28, 2012
- Nothing can prepare a woman for motherhood: Karisma - Dec 08, 2011
- No more films for Sonali after 'Once Upon...' - Aug 22, 2012
- Bollywood actors trace decade-long journey - Oct 05, 2011
- Emraan an accommodating co-star, says Bipasha (Movie Snippets) - Feb 03, 2012
- Kareena perfect choice for 'Heroine', says Priyanka - Dec 20, 2011
- Kapoor sisters against piracy - Jan 21, 2012
- Ileana turns taxi driver in new film (With Image) - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: actresses, art films, audiences, best actress, bollywood actress, box office, celebrity news, cinema, critics awards, film debut, fiza, heart, hello magazine, karishma kapoor, launch, magazine hello, news magazine, sake, zubeidaa