Kapil Sibal meets Malaysian Deputy PMMarch 11th, 2011 - 10:16 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 11 (ANI): Union Minister for Human Resource Development Kapil Sibal met Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Mohd. Yassin.
During the meeting, discussions were held on a wide range of subjects.
On vocational education, Sibal explained that the HRD Ministry is in the process of preparing a National Vocational Educational Qualification Framework (NVEQF).
He said that the NVEQF will have nine levels of certification, with the flexibility to move into the general education system.
The Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister expressed interest in the NVEQF.
Sibal also brought up the subject of the need of a roadmap of equivalence between degrees of the two countries. (ANI)
- National vocational education project launched in Haryana - Sep 03, 2012
- Framework for vocational education launched - Feb 07, 2012
- Programme to train 150 million school drop-outs - Oct 08, 2011
- Malaysian Deputy PM heads for five-day visit to India - Mar 08, 2011
- India, Britain to cooperate in education - Jul 29, 2010
- Assam joins Pearson Group for skill training in schools - Jul 21, 2012
- Vocational education programme soon: Sibal - May 06, 2011
- C.P. Joshi meets Malaysian Deputy PM - Mar 10, 2011
- Structural, administrative reforms needed for developing education: Sibal - Apr 02, 2012
- HRD ministry for quality education in madrasas - Jun 27, 2012
- India, Britain to augment cooperation in education (Lead) - Jul 29, 2010
- Vocational education will lead to inclusive education: Kapil Sibal - Jul 20, 2010
- Government seeks states' help on engineering entrance test - Feb 22, 2012
- Sibal stresses on promoting Urdu - Jan 05, 2011
- States should help boost tourism growth: Sibal - May 31, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,