Journalists are just like us: Kate BeckinsaleMarch 13th, 2008 - 4:47 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 13 (ANI): English actress Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she was surprised to see the similarities in the lives of journalists and the stars while preparing for her role in her upcoming film.
The 34-year-old actress plays a role of a reporter in new film Nothing But The Truth. She had spent time with real-life Los Angeles Times writers to prepare for the role.
“I went to the LA Times to follow around some to the journalist girls there. I was so sure I would see all the different ways their jobs were so unlike mine, Contactmusic quoted the Underworld actress as saying.
I was more struck by the similarities.
“It’s such a vocational profession where you’re passionate about your work and you’re married to another journalist, or someone who is passionate about journalism. It felt very similar,” she added. (ANI)
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale refuses to go nude - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
- It was difficult to change my sexy image: Neha Dhupia - Dec 14, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale Denies To Return In A Vampire's Role - Sep 09, 2009
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: different ways, english actress, girls, jobs, journalism, journalist, journalists, kate beckinsale, la times, los angeles times, new film, nothing but the truth, profession, underworld, upcoming film