Jordan voted Britains Best-Loved Celebrity MumNovember 5th, 2008 - 2:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 5 (ANI): Katie Price has been voted Britains Best-Loved Celebrity Mum.
The 30-year-old former model, known as Jordan, impressed the web poll of 3,000 mums with her caring approach to disabled son Harvey, six, Junior, three, and Princess Tiaami, one.
She gives hope to families coping with illness, the Sun quoted Kathryn Crawford, of TheBabyWebsite.com, as saying.
Second on the list is telly presenter Myleene Klass, 30, while film star Angelina Jolie, 33, landed the third spot.
Jolie has three adopted children, Maddox, Pax, and Zahara, as well as three biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Jolie cherishes motherhood - Jan 31, 2012
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Refugees improved Jolie's parenting skills - Oct 05, 2011
- Homeless Brangelina! - Jun 02, 2012
Tags: angelina jolie, biological children, celebrity, coping with illness, former model, jordan, katie price, klass, london, maddox, mums, nov 5, pax, princess, shiloh, star angelina jolie, sun, web poll, zahara