Jordan gets PS200 fine for using mobile while drivingJune 7th, 2008 - 1:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 7 (ANI): Glamour model Jordan aka Katie Price has been slapped with a 200 pounds fine for talking on her mobile phone while driving.
However, she didnt show up at the Feltham magistrates court for sentencing.
Katie was ordered to pay 80 pounds costs and given three penalty points, reports The Sun.
And its not only Katie who has run into trouble with the traffic police, for so has hubby Peter Andre.
Andre was ticked off last month by cops for apparently driving while listening to his MP3 player in Hammersmith, West London. (ANI)
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Katie Price gets 6-month driving ban for speeding - Dec 02, 2010
- I'm just a typical woman driver, says Katie Price - Sep 29, 2010
- Katie Price banned from driving - Sep 02, 2012
- Jordan could be jailed for 'crazy car antics' outside UK theatre - Nov 06, 2010
- Jordan 'thinks getting pregnant can save her flagging career' - Aug 04, 2010
- Katie Price puts reminders of Peter Andre marriage on eBay - May 06, 2010
- Jordan brands hubby "fame-obsessed" as she asks him to move out - Jan 17, 2011
- Jordan 'planning movie about her life' - Feb 02, 2011
- Jordan still listens to her ex Peter Andre's music - Aug 21, 2010
- Cheryl Cole tops list of celebs who kids think have best sun tans - May 26, 2010
- Jordan was 'petrified after being kidnap target' - Feb 21, 2011
- Jordan, Peter Andre's divorce details to be revealed in bitter court battle - Oct 03, 2010
- Peter Andre finds 'Katie' tattoo difficult to remove - Jun 27, 2010
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010