Jolie teaching six-year-old son Maddox all about knivesOctober 13th, 2008 - 3:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 13 (ANI): While mothers try to keep their kids away from harmful weapons, Angelina Jolie seems to be an exception, for she has admitted taking her six-year-old adopted son Maddox shopping for knives.
The Tomb Raider star, who has a past of self-harming with knives, said that idea behind buying the weapon for the Cambodian-born infant was to teach him about the benefits and dangers of carrying a blade.
We take him to a special shop. We also talk about samurais and the idea about defending someone as good. We talk about everything, Metro.co.uk quoted her, as saying.
The actress also revealed that knife-buying ran in her family.
Her mother, Marcheline Bertrand, had taken her shopping for a knife when she was just 11. (ANI)
- Angelina Jolie takes son shopping for knives - Oct 14, 2008
- Angelina Jolie and brother James Haven make tribute video for late mum - Jan 27, 2010
- Jolie's mom leaves $100,000 each for three grandchildren - Jan 06, 2010
- I've written a story about my mother: Jolie - Dec 31, 2011
- Jolie's 'Salt' fight scene upset son - Jul 04, 2010
- Martha Stewart and Emeril sued over bad knives - Sep 14, 2012
- Shiloh wants to be a boy: Jolie - Jun 29, 2010
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Show your ID card to buy knives in Beijing - Jan 28, 2012
- Jolie pays tribute to late mother - Jan 27, 2010
- Jolie bedded mum's lover at 16, claims book - Oct 27, 2009
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- 'Tomb Raider' inspired Jolie to adopt - Aug 23, 2011
- Jolie didn't sleep with her mum's lover, says controversial biographer - Oct 30, 2009
- Everything you wanted to know about Jolie's virginity, tattoos, and love life - Aug 01, 2010