Jolie plans to build an AIDS clinic in EthiopiaAugust 7th, 2008 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 7 (ANI): Hollywood actress and UN ambassador Angelina Jolie is planning to build an AIDS clinic in her daughter Zaharas native country Ethiopia.
Jolie and boyfriend Brad Pitt will be making a trip to Ethiopia in the near future to discuss building the medical centre as part of the work of the Jolie-Pitt Foundation set in 2006, so that, their daughter Zahara can manage the centre when she is older.
“We will be building a TB (tuberculosis)/AIDs clinic in Ethiopia, one we plan for Zahara to take over when she is older, Contactmusic quoted Jolie, as telling Hello Magazine.
The couple is also planning to make a charity trip to son Maddoxs native Cambodia, once the newborn twins are more settled.
“The boys have been asking to go so we will take them when Knox and Viv are a little bit older.”
“The next trip for our foundation will most likely to be Asia to follow up on the situation in Burma and our work in Cambodia, Jolie said. (ANI)
- Angelina Jolie to build AIDS clinic in Ethiopia - Aug 07, 2008
- Jolie takes adopted daughter Zahara on first visit to native Ethiopia - Sep 16, 2009
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's twins - Knox and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt turn two today - Jul 13, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Roberts offers to babysit Brangelina kids - Apr 22, 2012
- Brangelina set up TB and HIV/AIDS clinic in Ethiopia - Sep 14, 2008
- Jolie takes daughter Zahara to Ethiopia - Sep 17, 2009
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie visit children's cancer centre - Jan 02, 2011
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to adopt again ? - Nov 28, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Pitt's parents to move in with Brangelina - Feb 21, 2011
Tags: aids, aids clinic, ambassador, angelina jolie, asia, brad pitt, burma, cambodia, charity, hello magazine, hollywood, hollywood actress, jolie pitt foundation, little bit, medical centre, newborn twins, tb, tuberculosis, viv