Jolie hints at marrying Pitt to pave way for future adoptionsDecember 9th, 2008 - 6:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): Angelina Jolie has given an indication that she and Brad Pitt may tie the knot in a bid to adopt another child.
Jolie and Pitt have three adopted children, Maddox, Pax, and Zahara, as well as three biological children, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
The couple recently said that they want to add to their brood but has admitted that a live-in relationship can make adoption difficult in some countries.
“Brad and I arent married, so as a technically single woman there are lots of countries I cant adopt from. And as a technically single man, most countries wouldnt allow Brad to adopt at all,” the Mirror quoted Jolie, as telling Now magazine.
“Brad and I are trying to balance our lives so that were there for our kids and can also make sure were fulfilled as people,” she added. (ANI)
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Brangelina have nicknames for each other - Sep 08, 2012
- I'd like to marry now: Brad Pitt - Jan 27, 2012
- Brad wants to get married (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Our kids not allowed to Google us: Pitt - Jan 30, 2012
- Pitt wants more kids - Oct 23, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Raising six kids tougher than action stunts: Pitt - Sep 08, 2012
- Brad Pitt set to marry Angelina Jolie? - May 30, 2011
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- Jolie not planning for more kids - Jun 05, 2011
- Kids thrilled over Brangelina's engagement - Apr 16, 2012