Johnny Depp shipping in home-grown wine to new film setJune 23rd, 2008 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 23 (ANI): The set of Johnny Depps new movie is full of booze, thanks to the actor, who is shipping in home-grown wine for the cast and crew.
While filming Public Enemies, with Oscar-winner star has had shipments of his home-grown plonk sent over to the set in Illinois.
“Johnny’s a fine wine buff and has his own vineyard in the South of France. He’s had 10 crates of his own wine shipped over to keep him going, The mirror quoted a source, as saying.
“He is very serious about his hobby and does everything himself - from selecting the grapes to working the machinery.
He’s done wine-tasting courses and has read virtually all there is to read on the subject. Johnny’s a connoisseur, the source added.
The actor also shipped over some bottles of his favourite Bordeaux Petrus, which he’s been generously dishing out to everyone on set.
“It’s fair to say that he’s made filming a far more enjoyable experience, the source said. (ANI)
- Moss buys 130,000 pounds vineyard for Hince - Sep 08, 2011
- Climate change could wipe out red wine by 2050 - Mar 02, 2011
- Ferguson may be a wine importer after stint at Man U - Apr 25, 2010
- Cheers! Karnataka to brew more wines for global markets - Mar 01, 2012
- Depp flies in his own wine while filming in America! - Apr 23, 2008
- Ram Charan-Upasana honeymoon at Salvatore Ferragamo's ranch - Jun 20, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Swig of spicy red Chile in Indian wine glass - Sep 21, 2011
- Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway (With Images) - Mar 02, 2011
- Indian Ambience Vineyards introduces outstanding tastes 'YAANA' - Oct 08, 2010
- South Africa pushes its fruity presses in Indian wine mart (With Image) - Jun 07, 2012
- Mizoram's 'love potion' wine to hit market in September - Jul 20, 2010
- Indian-origin entrepreneur builds wine chateau in Argentina - Sep 06, 2011
- Dead monkeys found in US crate shipped from India - Jun 08, 2012
- Wine gala kicks off in the land of feni - Jan 27, 2011
Tags: booze, bordeaux petrus, cast and crew, connoisseur, enjoyable experience, fine wine, grapes, johnny depp, johnny depps new movie, june 23, london, mirror, new film, oscar winner, public enemies, shipping, south of france, wine buff