Johansson flaunts dark hair at Hes Just Not That Into You premiereFebruary 4th, 2009 - 4:31 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 4 (ANI): Scarlett Johansson has dyed her trademark blonde locks brunette, and flaunted them at the premiere of her latest film Hes Just Not That Into You.
The stunner was joined on the red carpet by her co-stars Jennifer Aniston, Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Connolly.
He’’s Just Not That Into You is based on the popular dating book of the same name by Sex and the City writers Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.
Aniston was looking gorgeous in classic black suit and BA Baracus gold chains, reports the Sun.
In an interview last month, the beauty had said that she loves her natural blonde hair colour and feels that guys really do prefer blondes.
She says, “I am blonde in my own natural way. This is my natural color. I have a few highlights and I love it like that.” (ANI)
- Aniston gets Decade of Hotness award - Jun 06, 2011
- Drew Barrymore to direct her second movie - 'How to be Single' - Mar 17, 2011
- Barrymore set to direct Tuccillo's bestseller adaptation - Mar 17, 2011
- Lawrance hair-do in 'Hunger Games' cost 18,000 pounds - Mar 21, 2012
- Barrymore to direct 'How To Be Single' - Mar 17, 2011
- Malin Akerman Describes Jennifer Aniston As "Every Guy's Dream" - Nov 20, 2010
- Drew Barrymore drawing towards Hugh Grant? - Feb 13, 2009
- Barrymore, Aniston joined Hes Just Not that Into You for girl crushes - Feb 07, 2009
- Breakups That Took Hollywood By Surprise This Past Week - Dec 15, 2010
- Robin Wright, Greg Shapiro calls it quits - Mar 22, 2011
- 'Diaz, Blanchett are my style icons', says Aniston - Aug 23, 2010
- Johansson shows off New York tattoo - Apr 26, 2012
- Johansson too sexy for some roles - Jul 14, 2012
- Johansson hates nickname - Dec 18, 2011
- My hair's falling out from chemical dyeing: Lady Gaga - Mar 21, 2011
Tags: black suit, blonde locks, blondes, city writers, co stars, dark hair, drew barrymore, gold chains, greg behrendt, greg behrendt and liz tuccillo, hair colour, hes, jennifer aniston, jennifer connolly, london feb, natural blonde hair, red carpet, scarlett johansson, sex and the city, stunner