Joe-the-Plumber set for stage and studio stardom!October 30th, 2008 - 5:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 30 (ANI): Samuel Wurzelbacher aka Joe the Plumber, who gained unexpected popularity during the past two weeks after being repeatedly mentioned by Republican presidential nominee John McCain in his debate, is now being offered to turn into a singer.
According to politico.com, he is being pursued for a major record deal and could come out with a country album as early as Inauguration Day.
Joe, a Ohio-based pipe-and-toilet man, had just signed with a Nashville public relations and management firm to handle interview requests and media appearances, as well as create new career opportunities, including a shift out of the plumbing trade into stage and studio performances.
And, on Tuesday, Wurzelbacher joined country music artist and producer Aaron Tippin to form a new partnership, including booking-management firm Bobby Roberts and press relations firm The Press Office to field multiple media offers he has received over the past few weeks.
Hes a complicated guy with a very dynamic personality. He can sing and obviously has a strong political point of view, the report quoted The Press Offices Jim Della Croce as saying.
The Press Office, a PR firm based in Nashville, Tenn., represents an eclectic array of other clients including country stars John Anderson and the Gatlin Brothers, quirky folk singer Leon Redbone, NASCAR driver Chase Mattioli and animal repellent firm Liquid Fence. The Bobby Roberts Company reps several of the same acts, in addition to Juice Newton, Merle Haggard and Jon Secada.
Wurzelbacher made his auspicious debut earlier this month when Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama appeared in Joes neighborhood and was buttonholed on his tax plan. The media blitz went into high gear after John McCain talked about Wurzelbacher during the last televised presidential debate. (ANI)
- 'Joe the Plumber' wins seat on Ohio GOP committee - May 06, 2010
- Joe the Plumber is now a successfully selling brand! - Oct 31, 2008
- `Joe the Plumber' now says Senator McCain ruined his life - Feb 16, 2010
- 'Joe the plumber' elected as an official in Ohio - May 06, 2010
- 'Joe The Plumber' Elected To The Republican Party Committee Of The Lucas County In Ohio - May 06, 2010
- 'Joe the Plumber' Democratically Elected As Local Republican Party Delegate In Ohio - May 08, 2010
- Julianne Moore to portray Sarah Palin in a movie - Mar 10, 2011
- 'Joe The Plumber' Elected To Party Office In Ohio - May 06, 2010
- McCain's daughter says ` Joe the Plumber' is a `dumbass'! - Jul 17, 2009
- Was Sarah Palin added to John McCain's 'short list' for gender balance? - Mar 13, 2011
- Joe The Plumber Elected! - May 06, 2010
- "Joe The Plumber" Elected In Ohio - May 08, 2010
- McCain opts out of 2012 GOP presidential candidature endorsements - Feb 04, 2011
- Biden casts doubt on Joe the Plumber phenomenon - Oct 17, 2008
- McCain points to Pakistan military, terror groups link - Aug 18, 2011
Tags: auspicious debut, bobby roberts company, company reps, country music artist, democratic presidential nominee, dynamic personality, eclectic array, gatlin brothers, inauguration day, john mccain, jon secada, juice newton, media blitz, nascar driver, nashville public, nashville tenn, plumbing trade, republican presidential nominee, singer leon redbone, unexpected popularity