JLo says shell send her kids to Scientology schoolOctober 9th, 2008 - 3:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 9 (ANI): Jennifer Lopez says that shes planning to send her twins to a Scientology school.
The stunner, who is not a member of the church, is a longtime friend of Scientologists Leah Remini and Tom Cruise and hopes to educate her eight-month-old children, Max and Emme, by sending them to a school specializing in the faith.
“I wouldn”t mind. Not at all. Because I know that the technologies that they have are very helpful… It’’s all about communication. That’’s the thing I really don”t like about talking about this, Contactmusic quoted her, as telling the website The Daily Beast.
“I do know so many great people who do do it (Scientology), who choose it as a lifestyle and really follow it and it is their religion… I just wish that people wouldn”t judge it without knowing what it is, she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Lopez finds motherhood 'overwhelming' - Nov 22, 2011
- J-Lo avoids giving parenting tips - Feb 02, 2011
- Lopez applauds ex P Diddy's performance - Mar 13, 2011
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez is like any ordinary mother - Feb 28, 2011
- JLo, Marc Anthony planning to expand their brood - Feb 16, 2010
- Jennifer Lopez has no time for herself - Sep 05, 2010
- Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments - May 02, 2011
- Lopez struggles to stay slim - Apr 03, 2011