Jim Carrey breaks a rib on Yes Man setDecember 9th, 2008 - 5:19 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 9 (ANI): Hollywood actor Jim Carrey was left in pain when he broke his rib while shooting for his upcoming flick Yes Man opposite Molly Sims.
The Bruce Almighty actor was so overzealous while filming a scene with Molly that he ended up badly injuring himself.
Although Carrey was in great pain after the injury, he didnt budge from the set before completing the filming of the scene.
“Jim broke a rib. A scene called for us to bump into each other, and he just went for it and crashed around and broke a rib for real. He’’s a trooper though - he finished the scene, Contactmusic quoted Molly, as saying.
Molly revealed that Carrey was so funny throughout the shooting that it was difficult for her to enact the grim scenes without breaking into laughter. (ANI)
- Jim Carrey might star in 'Bruce Almighty' sequel - Jan 11, 2012
- Carrey threw himself down stairs to prove he's funny - Jan 01, 2010
- Jim Carrey Loved Kissing His Male Co Star In His Latest Flick! - Dec 03, 2010
- London, Jan 11 (IANS) Actor Jim Carrey is reportedly set to star in "Bruce Almighty" sequel. - Jan 11, 2012
- Carrey agrees to appear on chat show after 17 years - Jan 10, 2011
- Jim Carrey Parodies "Black Swan" By Playing Lily On "Saturday Night Live" - Jan 10, 2011
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel back on track - Aug 04, 2012
- Jim Carrey's SNL spoof of 'Black Swan' has everyone in splits - Jan 10, 2011
- Jim Carrey: Love Doesn’t Work For Him! - Dec 16, 2010
- Carrey out of 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel - Jun 21, 2012
- Jim Carrey's Daughter Jane Carrey Divorcing Alex Santana - Dec 08, 2010
- Jim Carrey reveals origin of his comic talent - Jan 02, 2010
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling star in 'Drunk History Christmas' - Dec 23, 2011
- Jaaved injured on 'Double Dhamaal' set, scene altered (With Images) - May 27, 2011
- Jim Carrey dates Russian student - Dec 29, 2011